My friend, Marjo, who evidently keeps up with my ramblings from the Netherlands, reminds me that I haven’t added anything new for nearly two months. One reason is that I have been laboriously re-editing our 1980-something book, Teaching Children to Draw, for Davis. They worked with one manuscript which I then checked and reworked, but Brent kept saying there were missing pieces. Since it has been ten years and many computers since Brent submitted the manuscript to them, and he had no idea where the manuscript could be, I finally managed to locate his ‘final’ draft on a remote hard drive in a file that somehow managed to survive. The production process was halted while I tackled this whole other manuscript, and with much painful rewriting and re-editing, I am beginning to see the light at the end…. At one point, I voiced my extreme frustration to the nice folks at Davis who responded the next day with this beautiful orchid. Almost makes it all worth it.